Ningxia Red: a real powerhouse! (pronounced Neeng-sha Red)
Ningxia Red: those little packets that came in your kit that look like small Capri Sun packs. I probably left mine in the fridge for at least a month before I tried one; lets face it, the packaging doesn’t look very appetizing. But OH MY GOODNESS! After I tried it I was like, “What was I waiting for?!?” Even without chilling it, it is pretty good (lots of fruity essence and of course the ningxia wolfberry juice). But it’s more than a yummy drink, well here, this is what I know about it:
- it is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree—a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. NingXia Wolfberries have been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.
- Let’s just say, if you have a health concern, a beauty concern, an emotional concern, a mental concern or just an energy concern, start drinking 1-2 oz. of this beautiful stuff once or twice every day.
- While not technically an oil or oil blend, it is still oily because it has essential oils infused in it.
- For me, it’s about getting enough antioxidants, especially when my fruit and veggie consumption isn’t up to par. And, you know we need those antioxidants to support our immune systems and fight nasty cancer cells. Ningxia Red is the #1 antioxidant product on the market today. It’s all about the Ningxia Wolfberry having “the highest known protection against the dangerous superoxide free radicals as documented in the S-ORAC test conducted by Brunswick Laboratories”. Or we can just say it ‘s rich in all sorts of good stuff like polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals.
- I also love the energy boost it gives me in the afternoon. On those days when I need the extra boost, I am glad that i have it handy to get an extra shot for a pick me up! I ordered Ningxia Red packets so I can take them when i travel. You can also add to a healthy morning smoothie. This is more of an endorsement if you know how this person doesn’t like vegetables and tells restaurant wait staff that she “eats like a 5 year old”.
- Some drink it because it helps regulate blood sugar levels. I’ve read testimonies regarding type I diabetes; you can search in Drops of Love or oil-testimonies.com for more on that. (let me know if you want to be added to Drops of Love on Facebook)
- Also check out oil-testimonies.com regarding Ningxia Red and rheumatiod arthritis, probably any auto-immune disorder: because of the immune boosting power of this stuff it is a great addition to dealing with those issues.
- It helps give clarity when mental fatigue strikes.
- I love it chilled, straight up, but some prefer it diluted in water or juice. Others like it in their morning smoothies. I actually but some in a Mimosa last weekend! You can buy it in 750ml bottles or boxes of 2 oz packets. The glass bottles are kind of cool but I like to be able to keep a couple of packets in my purse so I usually go that route; personal preference.
- and what about your kiddos… could anything be better than sending them off to school with a powerhouse ounce of vitamin filled goodness??
All that goodness is equal to the vitamins and antioxidants and all the wonderfullness of:
4 lbs carrots, 8 oranges, 2 qts carrot juice, 4 qts orange juice, 2 lbs of raw beets, 2 cups of beet juice, , 3 cups of raspberries, 2 cups of blueberries. More beta carotene than carrots, more vitamin C than Oranges, 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, and 6 essential fatty acids.
Or 1 oz has the same as 73 strawberries, 130 tomatoes, 34 lg onions, 100 oranges, 814 blueberries, 93 apples, 59 broccoli florets, 22 carrots, 10+ lbs of spinach, or 55+ lbs of almonds. wow! just wow!
Packed with 93% d-limonene- a potent antioxidant and a marker for bioactivity.
Aids in maintaining the body’s normal cellular function
All with no added sugars, water or dyes. 1 ounce only has 2 grams of sugar per serving!
- sleep well
- high antioxidant
- low glycemic index (10) note: bread has GI= 60-80
- rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E
- High protein levels (19 amino acids)
- 67 times more Beta-Cryptoxantin than oranges
- 11 times more Zeaxanthin than raw egg yolk
- high levels of immune stimulant Polyaccharides
- rich in d-limonene
*having 4 bottles of NR per month is like having 4 tires on your car with proper inflation
*Dr Wenker: If i had to choose 1 product to give every single patient, it would be 4 oz per day. every Brain patient gets this plus 1 nitro daily.
Nitro: energy drink of the Champions!
NingXia Nitro: is an all-natural way to increase cognitive alertness, enhance mental fitness, and support overall performance. Its benefits are derived from a wide range of powerful cognitive enhancers, including a proprietary blend of pure black pepper, nutmeg, vanilla, chocolate, yerba mate, spearmint, and peppermint essential oils. Combined with these therapeutic-grade essential oils, Bioenergy Ribose® improves physical performance, speeds up recovery, and increases overall energy reserves. Other supportive ingredients, such as B vitamins, green tea extract, choline, and Korean ginseng, are added to sharpen the mind and invigorate the senses. NingXia Nitro is a simple and convenient way to become more focused, support mental acuity, and enhance physical performance. Boosts energy and serves as a daily pick-me-up
combines 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils with naturally powerful ingredients to lift mental clarity and focus while also providing a surge of energy when needed. Each box contains 14 single-serve tubes (20 ml each).
This little packet packs a big punch while boosting energy, enhancing athletic performance and endurance (whoa!), and increasing mental fitness and alertness, cognitive alertness (lift mental fog?….yes please!) and physical activity! Seriously, with our world where we seem to have 50 things on our plate at any given time (helllooo mommies!), who doesn’t want improved focus?
Got athletes? This is so much better than energy drinks! AND it comes in handy dandy tubes that you can toss in your purse. Delicious chilled, but I rarely do.
Did you know?
- NingXia Nitro contains 40 mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving. I am caffeine free, and yet i have never gotten the caffeine headache from these. Win.
- NingXia Nitro is sweetened with coconut nectar that is tapped from the trunk of the coconut tree
- NingXia Nitro contains Bioenergy Ribose®, a form of d-ribose that has been clinically tested for its ability to increase energy, endurance, and aerobic activity and is currently used by the Olympic athletes.
- C3G (1 nitro=300mg): lowers blood sugars (anti-diabetic effect), increases insulin sensitivity, activates muscles by invreasing sugar and fat uptake into muscle cells, supports weight loss, strong anti-oxidant, inflammation reducing effects- especially in fat cells.
- satiates hunger
- can help to increase focus and memory retention, clear thinking
- boosts cognitive function and energy
- fights against inflammation
- supports cardiovascular function
- equal to 3 cups of green tea
- boosts endurance and athletic performance by 24% from improved fat metabolism
- contains 40 Mg caffeine
- cherries which release melatonin, which is why you can sleep after taking
- ribose- also works to prevent jitters
- vanilla- antiviral, the EO is 15x stronger than what is purchased in the store
- cocao- relaxes airway, aids in seasonal allergy and asthma issues
- yerbe mate- increases athletic performance recovery and muscle soreness
- stimulates mind and body
- Korean ginsing- increasses brain performance (dementia, alzheimers)
- water soluble vitamin blend: B3, B6, B9, B12, Choline Bitrate
- Potassium Iodine for T3-T4 hormone
with energy drinks people end up in comas and sometimes die! they are high in sugar, high in caffeine and each can has mulitple servings.
- 1-2 oz of Ningxia red
- crushed ice
- fresh strawberries
- 1 drop tangerine oil (per 2 cups)
- (agave or Stevia to taste)
puree strawberries, add crushed ice (equal parts), then NingXia Red and tangerine oil.
You can even turn it into popsicles!
Try adding some oils to your NingXia Shot: (1 oz)
Mind Blaster: + (1 drop of each) lime, peppermint, citrus fresh, Frankincense and cinnamon bark
Simply Smooth: + 2 dr tangerine, 2 dr lime, 1 dr Frankincense
Atomic Fireball: + 2 dr cinnamon bark, 1 dr Ocotea
Dreamsicle: + 1 drop of ea Sacred Frankincense, orange, lime, tangerine, copaiba, citrus fresh, lemon
Digestion aid: + 1 dr of ea peppermint, frankincense, fennel, 2 d tangerine
ImmuBoost: +1 dr thieves, 1 dr orange, 2 dr tangerine
Blood Sugar Balancer: + 4 dr ocotea, 3 dr grapefruit, 1 dr peppermint
I love doing this oil thing with you!