Basic Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (4Tbsp)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- preheat oven to 350
- place al ingredients in a food processor, mix well
- refrigerate dough 10 min
- roll out dough between saran wrap or parchment paper
- cut with cookie cutters. I like a 2′ round one.
- place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- bake (see times below), then cool on sheet for 5 min before moving.
Chocolate Chip- add 1/4 (or more!) cup of mini chips and bake 7-10 min. (i like Enjoy Life vegan ones)
Ginger Snaps- add 1/2 tsp each of cinnamon, ground ginger, fresh grated ginger. 1/4 tsp cloves. swap 1 Tbsp maple syrup for molasses. Bake 13-16 min.
Lemon Basil- add 1 Tbsp chopped basil, 1 tsp lemon zest. I like to add a few drops of Lemon Oil (Young Living brand only, it is pure!). Bake 6-10 min.
I am just going to go ahead and warn you…These are addicting!!