As you probably already know, a lot of oils are mentioned in the Bible.And almost everyone knows that Frankincense was one of the 3 Wise mens gifts to the baby Jesus. It makes sense, God created things in nature to help heal our bodies when they can’t do it on their own. The great thing about the oils is, again, no bad side effects AND all kinds of benefits.
So, here are some ways to use Frank:
- Headaches: Apply to your thumb, putting your thumb to the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. (I always try the peppermint first because it’s less expensive so if I don’t need the Frank. I don’t waste it.)
- skin; wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, sun spots, skin tags… It is an ingredient in my face moisturiser recipe and others put it in their face cleanser recipe.
- Now, let me be clear, I would NEVER suggest you not consult a physician if you are ill or need treatment! With that said, frankincense has been shown to be an incredible contender in the healing arena. There are a lot of testimonies from cancer patients with amazing results, it is an antitumoral and immuno-stimulant. Wound care is another good example. (Again, the FDA doesn’t want to hear about treatments and protocols with regard to essential oils but since they don’t cause harm, why wouldn’t someone want to try them?) Go ahead and google frankincense and see what you learn, much more on the subject than I can put in here.
- Some people use frankincense when dealing with anxiety.
- Some use it for breathing/lung/asthma/respiratory infections issues.
- Some use it to help with their depression.
- and warts, skin tags, moles, stress, swelling, arthritis, herpes, tonsillitis, meningitis, coughs, staph, prostate, ulcers, emotional well being….
Try spending some quality time with Frank; Frank makes the world a better place 🙂
Face moisturizer recipe:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 10 drops Frank (wrinkles and spots)
- 10 drops Lavender (all around healing, anti aging)
- 3 drops purification and/or Mel-A (Melaleuca Alternifola) (blemishes, all around healing)
- Mix together and put in a jar. Use 1-2x daily. It only takes a tiny amount..less than a pea size.
- whip the oils together to keep at a softer consistency.
- add Vitamin E oil and/ or Borage oil
- add melted Shea butter and/or almond oil, avocado oil
- other beneficial oils: geranium, elemi, carrot seed, melrose
Have Fun making up some face moisturizer! It will make you AND your face HAPPY!